The presence of house flies, cockroaches, and rodents in your commercial property poses more than a health issue. They can also ruin your livelihood. For instance, no customer will ever eat food in your restaurant again if rats scurry around. Eventually, the city will shut you down until you resolve the problem.
Of course, these pests will impact an establishment beyond restaurants. Whatever industry you are in, the presence of rats, house flies, or even termites will ruin the public image you are trying to protect.
Fortunately, we have a solution for you.
Eastern Pine Commercial Pest Control Services
When you contact us for commercial pest control, you can expect the following:
- We conduct an ocular inspection of your establishment to determine the extent of the problem.
- We will devise an IPM tailored to your requirements.
- Apply targeted pest management solutions to address the current infestation.
- Create a protected barrier and seal all possible entry points to prevent the pests from returning.
- Identify the source of the infestation and nip it in the bud, so you won’t have to deal with the same problem again.
- Routine visits and audits to ensure that the IPM is working.
Every business is different, and so are our services. We don’t have a cookie-cutter solution that we implement on every problem brought to us.
For instance, an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solution to address a rodent problem will not work for house flies, ticks, or termites.
Eastern Pine Pest Control specializes in the following:
- Carpenter bees
- Stink bugs
Eastern Pine Pest is a leading commercial pest control service in North Reading. But we also operate in adjacent suburbs in North and West Boston.
We have served the following industries with 100% customer satisfaction:
- Food preparation and distribution
- Offices and commercial spaces
- Hotels and hospitality sector
- Entertainment venues
- Government facilities
- Healthcare and hospitals
- Churches and other places of worship
- Restaurants and bars
Environmentally Safe Methods for Commercial Pest Control
Our advocacy was clear when we first started this business. We aim to fill a niche in the industry that only uses 100% environmentally safe methods in commercial pest control.
We wish to debunk the myth that harsh synthetic chemicals are the only way to eliminate rodents, ants, flies, termites, bees, wasps, and other pests.
Don’t worry. We can guarantee the complete eradication of pests in your commercial property. In fact, we will give you a year-long warranty. In the rare instances that they return, we will address the problem free of charge.
Of course, the warranty is void if you did some commercial improvement or earth movement within the one-year protection period.
You can also leverage our green methods that emit zero carbon emissions to build your reputation as an environmentally conscious business.
When you hire our services, we can guarantee the following:
- Minimal or zero disruption to your business operations
- Proven and effective methods of eradicating pests from your property
- An Integrated Pest Management program to keep pests out of your business establishment
- Environmentally safe solutions that are 100% safe for your customers and employees
- A long warranty coverage
Finally, we commit to being fully discreet to help protect your business.
Help Us Protect Your Brand Image
We are here to ensure that you preserve the brand reputation you want to protect. Visit our office at 21 Winter Street, North Reading, MA. If you don’t have time, you may call 781-334-8655 or email email@example.com and tell us your problem. If you reach out to us today, we will give you a free estimate of our service. So don’t wait until the destructive pests ruin your brand image. Instead, contact Eastern Pine Pest Control today!
Text/Call us: 781-334-8655
Contacting us by text gets a very quick to response!
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solving pest problems
with eco-friendly solutions.
We service towns in areas North & West of Boston. Areas include but are not limited to Lynnfield, North Reading, and Peabody as well as much of the surrounding areas. We are located in North Reading.