Eastern Pine Pest Prevention Plan
- Our Pest Prevention Plan prevents and protects your home year-round from unwanted insects and rodents.
- Routine visits throughout the year to avoid pest issues before they begin. It’s critical to perform preventative pest control treatments outside your home to get ahead of insects and rodents looking to enter your home.
- Smart and safe pest control. With our preventative treatments, we can do 100% of the work from the exterior of your home.
- While we will treat inside homes when absolutely necessary, there’s usually no need to do so! Routine exterior treatments will protect your home from pest issues before they begin! We use the safest products on the market and apply them to areas where people and pets don’t regularly touch.
- Unlimited visits at no additional cost. Any time you have a pest issue throughout the year, Eastern Pine will be there promptly to solve it for you. Never worry about wasp nests forming outside, ants inside the kitchen, or mice in your basement again.
- Pests covered under this plan: Ants, wasps, hornets, carpenter bees, spiders, flies, centipedes, silverfish, stink bugs, beetles, Asian lady beetles, earwigs, crickets, mice, and rats.
Eastern Pine Pest Control specializes in the following:
- Stink bugs
According to the Pest World organization, about 3 in 10 Americans are plagued by a rat problem in their homes. Rodents bring many risks to your customers, employees, or loved ones. Aside from diseases, they will also gnaw at electrical wires, putting you at risk of fires. Their sharp teeth will also eat into the wood, risking the structural integrity of your building.
Environmentally sound practices
All exterminators have Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in place, which can be tailored to fit each situation. How everyone devises their IPM can be considered the company’s approach.
For Eastern Pine Pest Control, our approach focuses more on the safest methods that result in minimal or zero harm to the ecosystem. In addition, we specialize in environmentally friendly treatment plans, veering away from chemical dependence to eliminate pests from your home or commercial establishment.
We differentiate our services from the rest of the pack because of the following:
- Our initial consultation comes at no cost. We will investigate the cause and identify the pest. Finally, we will assess the gravity of the infestation.
- We will give you a free estimate of the customized Integrated Pest Management program that fits your needs.
- We take extra steps to ensure minimal or zero disruption to your business or daily routines.
- We address the root of the problem.
- We try to avoid a maintenance plan for our clients as much as possible. Although routine visits may be necessary, our proven solutions can solve most pest problems.
We take the environment and your health seriously. We have done plenty of research to perfect our treatment plans and preventive measures.
Call Eastern Pine Pest Control Today
Our pest prevention plan is highly agile and effective, and we can guarantee that it’s safe for your loved ones or customers. So contact our friendly customer representatives today at 781-334-8655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can take the next steps to finally retake your home or commercial establishment from unwanted guests.
Text/Call us: 781-334-8655
Contacting us by text gets a very quick to response!
Or email us at: email@example.com
Solving pest problems
with eco-friendly solutions.
We service towns in areas North & West of Boston. Areas include but are not limited to Lynnfield, North Reading, and Peabody as well as much of the surrounding areas. We are located in North Reading.